Skype
camdyngaming

TANGLED UP MEME TANGLED UP MEME

The drawings are well made, but it would be nice to see an actual background, and for movies try getting into animation, but other than good its ok.

Enojón Enojón

The movement of the characters is so smooth! Love the art style.

Vietcong Gun Song Vietcong Gun Song

This is genius

Fragile Fragile

Oh my god, everything was AMAZING! Gave me chills! I hope someday you make a full game, that would be amazing!

Dovax - Safari Dovax - Safari

I don't know why, but the detuned sound on the lead before the drop makes it feel ever more natural and primal. Love it!

Dovax responds:

Thank you! that was actually whatbibwas looking for

Toby Fox - Music Box [Undertale] (instrumental) Toby Fox - Music Box [Undertale] (instrumental)

I feel the snare/clap is a bit loud and the actual music box sounds almost out of tune, but nonetheless good!

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Thanks for your review! It was a clap, and yea, i forgot to decrease it's volume.

a silent breath. [full fragile master] a silent breath. [full fragile master]

I love the sounds you come up with in your music. Charming. Also sorry for like overloading your page with reviews, your page is probably my favourite page Ive come across in a while.

dreamlesslysleepy responds:

hat's so nice of you! and please, continue giving feedback! i really appreciate it. :3

King of the Hill x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure King of the Hill x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

wow hank really lost some weight over the years

Nier Automata - A2 Nier Automata - A2

I've always loved how soft and pleasing your shading is, very smooth.

NSMP responds:

Thank you! :3 <3

Cyber Skull Cyber Skull

Might I say that the whole idea of this series is really cool? Lmao this is awesome.

buriedantenna responds:

You might say that, and might I thank you for saying it. Knowing that people are responding to these images as a series is very helpful... otherwise, I'm just throwing them out into a vast and silent void.