Skype
camdyngaming

Dovax - Safari Dovax - Safari

I don't know why, but the detuned sound on the lead before the drop makes it feel ever more natural and primal. Love it!

Dovax responds:

Thank you! that was actually what i was looking for

Toby Fox - Music Box [Undertale] (instrumental) Toby Fox - Music Box [Undertale] (instrumental)

I feel the snare/clap is a bit loud and the actual music box sounds almost out of tune, but nonetheless good!

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Thanks for your review! It was a clap, and yea, i forgot to decrease it's volume.

a silent breath. [full fragile master] a silent breath. [full fragile master]

I love the sounds you come up with in your music. Charming. Also sorry for like overloading your page with reviews, your page is probably my favourite page Ive come across in a while.

dreamlesslysleepy responds:

hat's so nice of you! and please, continue giving feedback! i really appreciate it. :3

Shimmer Shimmer

Perfect for relaxation (except towards the last minute or so) and gives it a nice night time mood, like Xtriua said! :)

Strykur responds:

I was trying to go for a more relaxing feel on this one, so I'm happy you think that! Glad you liked it :)

All the Way Through All the Way Through

Love the vibe it produces, but I also am going to agree with Kashika about the hi hat volume. 2:29 - 2:46 was my favourite part :)

Madze responds:

Thanks :)
I updated it, so remember to clear your cache ;)

By the way I'm thinking to upload just the piano part as little loop soon.

Time to Pokevolve! Time to Pokevolve!

In the end, I would advise against the fade out in the audio in the end, because it's a loop. Still good nonetheless :P

11:11 AM 11:11 AM

I love the vibe of the piece. Surreal, but oddly comforting in spots, and intense in others.

ChristopherJohn responds:

Awesome; thank you for listening!

Audio Graffiti Audio Graffiti

I love the high pitch sounds, very well EQ'd. Also, the rhythm near the end makes nice and exciting.
P.S. I remember you from discord ;)

GreyHooves responds:

Hey thanks. It is an older tune though, I might revisit it someday and see if I can remember how I did some of the effects :P
You on the Chips Discord? I don't think I've seen your name

AIM - Nostalgic Recollection AIM - Nostalgic Recollection

I love the wind in the background, makes it feel even more real!

Dovax - Desert Bounce Dovax - Desert Bounce

ooh gotta love that guitar preset in sytrus xD

Dovax responds: